This version adds the ability to hide/show specific process columns, support for silent installs, password protection of the configuration file, better multi-language installer support, and much more.Changes:
- Fix.Core: Fixed issue where log entries could sometimes cease to write when using a global log folder.
- Fix.GUI: Fixed issue where update checks would sometimes still continue after the user disables them, until Process Lasso is restarted (config change wasn't always immediately propagating).
- Fix.Package: Fixed possible mismatch of some localized resource DLLs with installer (x32 in x64, or vice-versa). It is unknown if this ever occurred.
- Fix.Installer: Fixed a few missing strings in various languages.
- Addition.GUI: Added new menu group 'Options / General Process Lasso settings / Administration options'.
- Addition.GUI: Added password protection of configuration changes.
- Addition.GUI: Added 'Select process columns' to allow for selection of which process information is shown in the listview.
- Addition.Localization: Added Simplified Chinese translation.
- Addition.Localization: Added Traditional Chinese translation.
- Addition.Installer: Added support for silent installs (/S). See command line argument docs for details.
- Addition.InstallHelper: Added several new command line switches to provide options for silent installs.
- Change.All: Further optimized compiler settings.
- Change.Core: Renamed log file to prolasso.log.
- Change.Core: Renamed default config filename to prolasso.ini.
- Change.GUI: Limited number of process icon retrieved per iteration, deferring disk I/O in cases of heavy system load.
- Change.Installer: Switched to UNICODE build of NSIS.
- Change.Localization: Made the Start Menu shortcut strings localizable.
- Change.Localization: Updated Russian translation.
- Change.Docs: Updates to many sections.
- [.1]Change.Localization: Updated Serbian translation.
- [.1]Change.Licensing: Included instance count limit feature in free build - enjoy!
- [.2]Change.Licensing: Included periodic memory trimming in free build - enjoy!
- [.2]Change.Updater: Fixed an untranslated string and switched dialog to unicode.
- [.1]Change.Localization: Updated Japanese translation.
- [.2]Addition.Core/GUI: Added 'Gaming mode' to quickly enter or leave a maximum foreground boost and maximum background restraint mode.
32-bit build: http://www.bitsum.com/files/pssetup.zip
64-bit build: http://www.bitsum.com/files/pssetup64.zip
Pro build: http://www.bitsum.com/support.php